Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
SQL, Machine Learning
- Knowledge of statistical or data science methods to deliver insights
- Develop Machine Learning Models to drive business decisions
- Very Strong in SQL (5+ Years of hands on experience)
- 5+ Years in Machine Learning (currently hands on)
- Expert in Python Machine Learning Libraries
- Experience implementing machine learning solutions in at least 5 Real Life Analytics Projects (Excluding Academic/side projects)
- Solid fundamentals, knowledge of supervised, unsupervised, machine learning and deep learning algorithms, such as classifiers, cluster analysis, dimension reduction, regression
- Experience in implementing NLP(Natural Language Processing) Solutions
- Good understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, a bag of words, sentiment analysis) and semantic extraction techniques
- Manage requirements, create specifications
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to engage with business teams directly,· Great presentation skills Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Resilient and flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and adaptable to fast-changing environment/objectives
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail