Daybreaker is looking to bring on a stellar Research and Executive Assistant to the CEO Intern to join our powerhouse team that is rolling out amazing projects in the next few months.
Daybreaker is a growing movement with a ton of projects to work on from IRL events reopening summer 2021, to virtual events attended by thousands worldwide, to our new movement practices within DOSE by Daybreaker.
Day to day duties:
- Supporting the team on research and the presentation of new information in decks and white papers
- Working directly with Founder / CEO Radha Agrawal on new creative projects, organizational tasks, podcast preparation, and research in movement, joy, and dance.
- Supporting research on new projects including research in the fields of:
- Positive psychology
- Movement practices and kinesthesiology (a degree in kinesthesiology or similar is a huge plus)
- Joy practices
- Dance movements and practices around the world
We’re looking to support the growth of a bright student who is looking to dive in and flex their creative muscles.
YOU'LL NEED //
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years college experience and at least 1 prior internship
- 15+ available hours per week during the school year, or 25+ hours per week during the summer
- Familiar with Google Suite, Keynote/Powerpoint, and other organizational tools and software
- Works well under pressure and short time frames and understands the importance of deadlines
- Hard working, Outgoing, Passionate, Creative
- A great attitude and desire to learn!
GET READY TO //
- Join the hardworking and tight-knit Daybreaker HQ team remotely!
- Build a brand whose mission is to inspire people to live happier and healthier lives, to break out of their shells and fully express themselves, to practice mindfulness and empathy every day, and to wake up once a month to dance their faces off of feel gloriously good while doing so
- Work alongside Daybreaker co-founders and serial social entrepreneurs Radha Agrawal (Co-Founder of THINX, Wild, Museum of Dance, and more)
- Collaborate with an international community of amazing Producers committed to growing the Daybreaker movement and creating unique experiences around the world — you can consider these folks your new global family
- Invitations to exclusive events such as art exhibitions, underground dance parties, startup mixers, family dinners, and mindful experiences
- Build on support from our PR team, who has landed Daybreaker major features in leading publications like The New York Times, GQ, Saturday Night Live, and The Washington Post
- Collaborate with the incredible Daybreaker producers around the world to help sell out their events!
If this sounds like your dream job, and you're serious about the role, then we would love to receive your application. We're excited to chat with you!