Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Converting requirements to develop Dell Boomi services/integrations with adherence to development, integration and in practicing Dell Boomi development best practices.
- Serve as senior developer on projects to design, develop, test, document, and deploy robust integration solutions on the Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform
- Work closely with Integration Architect to design API layers, data model and specifications
- Develop APIs using Dell Boomi platform components including API Management, AtomSphere, and Integration
- Troubleshoot complex production issues, identify source of the issue and fix/work with the appropriate team to get the issue fixed
- Mentor Junior Developers members on Dell Boomi development technologies, tools and processes
- Drive continuous integration and delivery of APIs using popular DevOps tools
- Test and improve performance of the APIs in terms of response time, reliability, and resource usage
- Participate in discussions (involving onsite/offshore teams) for POC and development
- Participate in reviews and implementation to ensure high quality software within the schedules
- Deliver quality deliverables as agreed upon within the schedule
- Flexible enough to adjust to changes in work, technology, team, etc.
- 4-6 years of overall experience in Information Technology
- 2 years experience using Dell Boomi including design of APIs and ability to apply API & Integration design best practices
- Hands-on work with Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform (Cloud or on premise)
- Designing and developing APIs from specification to implementation in Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform Dell Boomi AtomSphere
- Dell Boomi Atom Clouds, Local Atoms, and Molecules