As a Demand Generation Manager at Mailgun you will own the global demand generation strategy to drive pipeline creation for our sales team. The right candidate will have a background of building world-class demand generation campaigns and scaling them across multiple channels and geographies. If you excel at launching new lead generation campaigns and rigorously testing and optimizing them to build pipeline, then this is the perfect role for you.
This role will work closely with the sales team to ensure we’re sending the right messages at the right time and following up on every lead. A successful candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in campaign creation, marketing operations, and demand generation for a B2B SaaS sales team.
You’ll be part of the Global Growth team and the first dedicated Demand Generation Manager. The Growth team is responsible for owning top of funnel metrics and ensuring we are aggressively growing website traffic, signups, and leads around the world. This role will collaborate closely with team members in different time zones and countries.
- Strategy + Execution: Create, define, and own the demand generation strategy by mapping campaign objectives to results, collaborating on the right assets needed for the different stages of the buying journey, and getting prospects in the door.
- Creatively identify and grow new high quality lead sources while building new programs that drive sales demos and build pipeline.
- Report on the performance of each channel to monitor overall ROI of the demand generation program in terms of leads, SQLS, and pipeline creation. If a report or dashboard doesn’t exist, you have the skills and experience to build it. Own your numbers and be the lead gen champion.
- Monitoring our Pardot and Salesforce integration to make sure the two systems are connected properly and no lead is falling through the cracks.
- Assist with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, and more to drive inbound leads and demos.
- Always be testing. Constantly test new ad copy, campaign types, and bid strategies to squeeze the most performance possible. Collaborate with our CRO manager to suggest landing page tests that get prospects in the door.
- Cross-functional collaboration: work closely with Product, Product Marketing, Sales, and Content teams to tailor messaging to the right audience and persona targets.
- Build a clear understanding of demand gen goals and their impact across the entire organization.
- Successful experience being in the driver’s seat for a marketing-sourced pipeline focused on B2B SaaS aimed is highly desirable; and if you’ve had experience with demand gen for both high velocity sales and more traditional relationship sales, that’s even better.
- Experience generating sales leads through webinars, content creation, white paper downloads, and paid media channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Experience using Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Pardot to track and report on lead performance by channel.
- Comfortable being measured by sales pipeline creation.
- Creativity and problem solving that can be applied to unlocking growth and removing friction from the funnel. If you see a problem, you identify the steps needed to fix it and improve efficiency.
- Self-sufficiency: you’ll need to have enough technical ability to do things like build and manage paid media campaigns across many channels, set up and optimize landing pages, implement conversion tracking, etc. with minimal assistance
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit to come up with creative program concepts and execute them all the way through. Taking the best ones and improving them even further.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing(ABM) is a plus.
- Experience with Outreach.io a plus.
- Proficiency in additional languages (French, Spanish, German) will be considered a strong plus.
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.