As a DevOps for Aprende Institute you will be responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure, automating and improving CI/CD pipelines and monitoring processes.
You will report to our Director of Dev and work with our Director of Product, CTO, and key stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- Secure LMS access and servers
- Ensure LMS performance using the right resources
- Ensure LMS stable access for users and students in all environments
- Manage and administrate all AWS services
- Automate CD/CI pipeline
- Create development and production environments as needed for each application
- Facilitate testing environments
- Enable monitoring tools for each service and application.
- Create in collaboration of each dev team backup, restore, rollback processes in order to ensure a well functional application.
- Promote best practices.
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience as a DevOps/SRE
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working on AWS environments
- Experience with scripting (bash, YAML)
- Experience working on Linux environments
- Experience maintaining and implementing Moodle as cluster.
- Fully bilingual (Spanish and English) - We have US, Mexico, and Colombia based teams and vendors
Additional Experience Requested, But Not Required
- Working knowledge of Moodle LMS