We are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all channels. LearnWorlds is active in SEO, Content, PPC, email, Affiliate, Partnerships, and other growth channels; we are looking for someone that will complement the existing team in their respective channels as well as unlock new ones.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and tactics and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the Marketing team, the Customer Support team, the Design, and the Product team, as well as third-party agencies, to launch impactful initiatives on time and on budget. Examples of initiatives include eLearning summits, vertical industry (e.g. Sports, Health, Beauty etc.) workshops, product and feature launches, contests and competitions, and more. LearnWorlds has a world-class Marketing team with seasoned and enthusiastic team members; we are looking for a professional that will complement the existing team and bring in additional value with their expertise and novel ideas.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about LearnWorlds’ mission to make Online Course building available to everyone and possess strong creative as well as analytical skills. This is an important role for LearnWorlds which is enabled from top management and will be provided with all the resources necessary to achieve its goals.
- Create new and assist in running digital marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, distill insights from raw data, and optimize spend and performance based on these sources.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure results from experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce creative material (e.g. texts, images, landing pages) and optimize user experience.
- Utilize analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch-points.
- Optimize user funnels with a focus on conversion and retention rates.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and tools, promote adoption based on cost/profit as well as learning curve analysis.
- 2+ years proven working experience in Digital Marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing campaigns in channels such as SEO/SEM, email, social media, PPC, Affiliate, Partnerships.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that perform.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc.).
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools such as MailChimp, Ahrefs, Mention, SEMRush, Snovio, Respona etc.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow's e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).