Doctoralia is part of the DocPlanner Group, currently serves 20 million patients and processes 500,000 bookings every month. It lists more than 2 million healthcare professionals with a total of 2 million patient reviews on its websites in 18 countries. The company was founded in 2012 in Poland and now boasts a team of 470 based across offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City and Curitiba. We are building our MEXICO DREAM TEAM with warriors, unicorns and heroes (all magic creatures are welcome!) because we have fantastic goals and adventures to reach! Soooooooo, if you know that you have Super Powers, what are you waiting for??? We need a lead Growth Marketing Leader ( online-offline) for the Marketing family, working hard in order to increase the impact of our campaigns, segmenting and qualifying leads, and enhancing the sales results through a solid Inbound and Digital Marketing strategy. You will be responsible for:
- Find and bring new doctors and clinics for our market in México
- Spread the message of Doctoralia through social media and digital channels
- Follow up on Marketing and Acquisition KPI’s.
- Transform data on information, information on campaigns and actions. .
- Manage the digital media.
- Manage and deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution (online and offline).
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing or Digital Media
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing online and offline
- Have passion for marketing
- Consider yourself very analytical , with a marketing mindset, and detail oriented.
- Have experience in call-center management and understanding online marketing.
- Know how to create marketing campaigns and landing pages that convert!
- Have lots of ideas on how to acquire thousands of doctors and clinics for Doctoralia
- Have a lot of ideas on how to educate doctors about the potential of the online world for their practices.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Advanced Excel
- Are advanced in English, so you can inspire and be inspired by people handling same positions in Brazil, Poland, Spain, Italy, Chile, Turkey
- Have experience in running digital campaigns and offline campaigns
- Having experience with data management and automation software
Then this opportunity may be for you.
- Impact the revenue growth through an effective marketing strategy and excellent, hands-on execution.
- Manage, optimize and further develop our acquisition processes and our digital strategy.
- Continuously improve the marketing campaigns to feed the pipeline.
- Cooperate with content designers on developing inspiring content that attracts and converts customers.
- Find new channels and methods to reach our doctors and clinic base
- Work with smart people who know their stuff
- International development opportunities,
- Huge autonomy,
- An opportunity to grow with the company.
- Salary + law benefits + superior benefits
- Startup like environment
- Beat challenges
- To build a new Health perspective
- And, why not? Snacks, flexibility, food stuff...