Soligent is the largest pure play solar distributor, financier, and technology platform in the Americas. At Soligent, we envision a world where solar isn’t just the cleanest choice for power: it’s the obvious choice. Our mission is to empower homeowners and installers with a tool-set that transforms the way the world produces energy. We do this by hiring talented people, empowering our team, and being mission driven. Soligent has been featured by the White House, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, The World Economic Forum, and the Atlantic among other publications. In this role, you will see and participate in the interworking of a high growth entrepreneurial large company in a sector that changes the world.
- We are the largest business of its kind in the world. With 5,000 customers in 45 countries, Soligent is an established industry leader in solar with the fast-paced and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives have built and led successful billion-dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality training.
- Are you mission driven? At Soligent, solar is more than a job; it’s our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? You’re not satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to improve processes.
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We support a strong culture of teamwork where it’s about the collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of integrity and accountability.
- Do you connect the dots easily? You can see how your role fits in with the organization.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? Soligent is a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the world should be fun.
The Director of Supply Chain partners with leadership on top level strategic objectives to enable the definition and creation of a supply chain vision sufficient to deliver capabilities necessary to achieve profitability, growth and superior operational results.
- Responsible for all Supply Chain activities, including sourcing, procurement, supply planning, logistics and supplier relationship management
- Leads the development and implementation of the supply chain strategy to support company goals, including overseeing the development of supply chain processes
- Identifies, selects, negotiates, and closes agreements with strategic supply chain partners ensuring the lowest total cost of ownership and create opportunities to drive business drive growth
- Develops and strengthens deep strategic relationships with the supply base ensuring Soligent benefits from maximum leverage
- Creates and implements a best in class procurement strategy to drive the highest level of performance in materials sourcing
- Leads the process of supplier management to include product roadmaps, business reviews, and scorecards to keep supply base performing at a high level and driving continuous improvement
- Responsible for all supply chain planning processes and tools, ensuring the balance between supply and demand, timely resolution of supply disruptions and to improve supply chain velocity while exceeding customer expectations
- Represents Operations in the S&OP process, leading the corresponding supply planning and execution activities in support of the overall plan
- Negotiates, implements, and oversees optimal inbound and outbound shipping routes securing the lowest total cost of transportation
- Responsible for delivering on core KPIs including but not limited to product availability, category margins, pipeline weeks of supply, on-time-to request, and excess/obsolete
- Identifies, recruits, develops and mentors teams. Creates methods to encourage effective leadership, decision-making, collaboration and innovation
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in materials and supply chain management, working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment. Experience with Finished Goods required.
- High touch background in all areas of supply chain including sourcing/vendor development, procurement, demand/supply planning, inventory management, logistics and distribution
- Knowledge of ERP (NetSuite preferred), strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success and ability to thrive in a complex, high growth environment
- Able to tackle and solve challenging operational problems that require resourcefulness, creative thinking, and collaboration, often with incomplete information.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills and judgment. Can gather information, develop models, weigh relevant factors and make decisions based on data, trends, and past experience.
- Strong problem solver. Demonstrates creativity, innovation in looking for ways to improve and promote quality processes, and performance
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a technical domain such as engineering, operations, supply chain management or equivalent
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), HSA, FSA