TFS is excited to be growing our Dermatology team and is looking for a highly motivated Director Project Management who shares our passion for delivering our customer's clinical trials will be handled with care and expertise.
TFS is a Global CRO headquartered in Sweden. We genuinely believe that "Global in mind and local at heart" is the core of our success; we operate in a global environment while retaining an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements in every country where we operate.
- The Director Project Management is part of the Global Project Management group within Clinical Operations, one of the functional service lines within TFS Develop.
- Director Project Management is responsible for providing oversight to Project Managers in the day to day management activities of their projects, ensuring management support in meeting operational and financial deliverables according to customer requirements and contractual obligations.
- Director Project Management will ensure projects are planned and multidisciplinary study teams (including Site Management, Data Management, Statistics, Medical Writing, Regulatory and Safety) are pro-actively managed to ensure key milestones are achieved and studies are performed within budget, on schedule and in compliance with the appropriate compliance and quality standards.
- Director Project Management may also provide a leadership role on global initiatives and strategic developments within the wider TFS organization.
- Director of project management may contribute to proposals and take part in bid defense meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or RN diploma
- 5 year of clinical trials experience
- In depth knowledge of clinical research regulations governing the conduct of the clinical trials and quality standards
- Solid organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Ability and willingness to travel to 10%
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients