We are excited to be growing our Real World Evidence team and looking for candidates who share our passion of delivering our customers clinical trials with care and expertise.
The Director Project Management is part of the Global Project Management group within Clinical Operations, one of the functional service lines within TFS .
- Director Project Management is responsible for providing oversight to Project Managers in the day to day management activities of their projects, ensuring management support in meeting operational and financial deliverables according to customer requirements and contractual obligations.
- Director Project Management will ensure projects are planned and multidisciplinary study teams (including Site Management, Data Management, Statistics, Medical Writing, Regulatory and Safety) are pro-actively managed to ensure key milestones are achieved and studies are performed within budget, on schedule and in compliance with the appropriate compliance and quality standards.
- Director Project Management may also provide a leadership role on global initiatives and strategic developments within the wider TFS organization
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or RN diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 year experience in observational, non-interventional research, including prospective and retrospective studies.
- Experience in epidemiology, NIS/RWE design, analysis and implementation is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability and willingness to travel to 20%
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients