Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our current team consists of 900 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
Hostinger Business Operations Team is searching for a Product Manager for Domain area to ensure that the product supports the company’s strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is responsible for managing the product in a way that Hostinger and customers get the best value of it. It means translating customers’ needs into development requirements while balancing their priorities and complexity. This requires evaluating input from external sources, such as market direction, technology movement, and customer needs, along with internal sources, including business development, marketing, engineering, quality, and creating design documents that describe the use case, expected performance characteristics and user interface.
If you are: Accountable. Confident. Ambitious. Detail Oriented. Relentlessly Eager. Performance Driven. We are waiting for You!
What you will do:
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to delivery;
- Maintain a deep and continuous understanding of competitive market trends;
- Drive product roadmap and development schedule based on the company’s strategic goals and OKR’s plans and taking into consideration both: internal and external factors;
- Work with Customer Success, Product development, Marketing, Pricing and other teams to define product line forecasts;
- BE a Product owner. This includes defining product vision and being a key player in planning, refining, reviewing progress and results;
- Create and refinement of specifications, use cases;
- Transit the product road map concepts to product requirement/design documents that encompass function, usage, and performance;
- Implement and complete the new product handbook pages, testing parameters, specifications and other required documentation for new features launch;
- Establish relationships with our partners to have a strong knowledge of new Domains deals, optimization options, market direction, technical evolution;
- Assist Development Team with problem-solving and removing blocks;
- Have the ability to say NO in a professional manner to random requests as they come in or be able to negotiate what would be deprioritized to accommodate requests;
- Support internal departments, vendors to facilitate and identify new product opportunities;
- Maintain a continuous learning and education to keep current with industry and grow knowledge and skills in areas of new trends, competitors’ actions.
What we expect from You:
- Squad leadership and focus management;
- Knowledge of Domain area and/or the proven ability to learn new things;
- Analytical view to find opportunities inside the organization and in the market;
- Ability to translate technical information into clear, brief documents to be used by technical and non-technical users;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented personality with projects management skills;
- Ability to work both: collaboratively and independently, and contribute results without extensive oversight;
- Flexibility and ability to feel comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere where priorities may change quickly;
- Strong work ethics and willingness to do a maximum in order to achieve results;
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment (Apple MacBook and products), training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- An ability to work remotely and flexible hours.
- Gross salary from 3200 Eur/month (depends on experience);
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Take action. Apply now!