Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- 6-10 years minimum overall experience with 4+ years of .NET development (C#) in an enterprise environment.
- Create object oriented design documentation that supports feature requirements
- Develop web applications and services for both internal and external audiences
- Work with our QA team to ensure a smooth handoff for testing and provide support during the testing process
- Conduct performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Identify and incorporate industry standard UI and design patterns and methodologies
- Object oriented programming knowledge a must
- Experience with cloud computing (Azure) a plus
- ASP.NET 4.0 (C#)
- MVC 3.0+
- SQL Server 2008 (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers)
- REST Web services
- Strong HTML background
- Visual Studio (2010+ preferred)
- AJAX Techniques