**Relocation Support Available**
Job Type: Work-from-Home/Teleworker
Location: Must be based in Hungary / Poland (work-from-home)
Languages: English (B2) + Portuguese (C1) / German (C1) / Dutch (C1)
Department: E-Commerce / Customer Service
Transcosmos is rapidly expanding across its Hungarian and Polish sites and we're currently looking for the best Dutch, German or Portuguese Customer Support Specialists from across Europe to join our E-Commerce Support Teams based across Hungary and Poland.
Why Choose Us?
We love what we do and we trust our employees who bring enthusiasm and commitment to every project they work on! This is why we offer relocation package for those candidates, who are moving to Hungary / Poland from abroad (3% of the annual salary), so if you speak any of the languages above, then we have a job for you in Hungary/Poland and will help with relocation!
Transcosmos is proud to offer such a fantastic and unique working environment, built on a successful family culture of ambition, experience and teamwork. We are proud to promote longevity and progression at every level. Our diverse and dynamic community is ideal for improving language quality and to acquire a good set of useful everyday-life skills.
What will you do as a Customer Service Representative?
You will be primarily responsible for providing frontline customer support, technical support and e-commerce after-sales service via phone, chat and/or email. You will provide information about products and services, help with processing orders, respond to customer complaints, and process returns.
A Customer Service Representative is a role where you efficiently help customers, you are flexible problem-solver and are confident at troubleshooting. You investigate if you do not have enough information to resolve customer complaints. At the same time, you are patient, empathetic, and very communicative with others. a Customer Service Representative has at least basic computer skills and the capacity to stay focused in a busy work environment.
• You must be based in Hungary or Poland for this work-from-home/teleworking position due to IT security (relocation support is available if required)
• At least a High school diploma or equivalent
• Customer Care experience at least 6 months
• Positive and enthusiastic personality and approach to work
• Ability to take right decisions, a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Ability to apply creativity to resolving problems
• Organised, accurate, with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Willing to learn new skills and grow with the company
You will be provided with all the IT hardware (desktop PC/laptop, headset, etc), but we do require a few essential things from you in return:
1. Hard-wired internet capability (not data/wireless wifi)
2. Unlimited internet plan/usage
3. Minimum of 40mbps download speed
4. LAN cable
5. Professional home-working set up (quiet/dedicated office space/etc)