We are seeking an Educational Content Analyst who is fluent in both English and Spanish to join our Customer Experience team. The role is remote and involves developing and maintaining training and educational materials for internal team members.
At Reserve we seek to maintain a culture of training and continuous improvement, from the moment new hires are onboarded, with courses and tools to facilitate their daily work and increase their skills and consequent performance. The Educational Content Analyst will collaborate closely with the Knowledge Manager to develop and maintain such resources.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is comfortable working product and platform development projects in a rapidly scaling and agile environment.
What you’ll do
- Support work streams on projects related to Knowledge Management and internal customer education, as part of the Customer Experience department.
- Identify skill gaps and implement training interventions.
- Own particular training/educational programs.
- Edit content (videos, documents, etc.) to support the Reserve Academy project and other education-oriented initiatives.
- Use data and research to evaluate content’s impact.
- Work across various teams to build and support a unified voice across our Knowledge Management team.
- Foster a culture of inclusivity and accessibility.
- Look at communications through a global lens to deliver quality experiences for different departments.
What we are looking for
- 100% Fluent in Spanish and English
- Above all, we are looking for a person who is eager to learn, curious and proactive in proposing new ideas, with a positive attitude and predisposition to work as part of a high performance team.
- Ability to develop content independently and manage projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to meet timelines efficiently and adapt to changes in priorities quickly. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to participate in complex cross-squads projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience editing videos and documents.
- Knowledge in Human-Centered Design, Customer Experience, Lean UX, Service Design, and/or Design Thinking.
- Familiar with design and collaborative work tools such as Miro and FigJam.
- Experience working directly with dynamic groups.
- Self-starter, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities.
- Location: anywhere, but expect to be online for a decent part of the US workday
- Seniority: junior
- Comp: competitive salary in line with regional international standards for a similar position. We can do full cash, RSV, or a hybrid arrangement
- Stability: we have a large cash treasury, so can offer high job security
- Purpose: Reserve helps people beat hyperinflation, and aims to eradicate it entirely
- Language: Spanish native / bilingual proficiency and English professional working proficiency