We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to own our marketing email communications, including newsletters, promotional emails, onboarding series, and other ad-hoc communications. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, with prior experience spearheading email marketing strategies. You should be able to determine what the right message is for and for what audience, and to think creatively to create the campaign content and build the right segment. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Fully own the company’s email marketing communications to maintain a consistent and effective email program.
- Design email strategies and set short-term goals to increase customer education, customer retention, product adoption, and lead nurturing.
- Manage the different contact lists and define segments to send the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- Create content for the company’s different email campaigns following the company’s brand voice guidelines.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create different campaigns that promote new content initiatives, features, product announcements, etc.
- Collaborate with design to build email campaigns according to our brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with regional marketing managers to adapt content and guarantee the success of our email marketing activities in other markets.
- Use email marketing tools such as A/B testing, segmentation, personalization, and others to optimize the email strategy.
- Maintain a clean and engaged contact list and follow email best practices to ensure optimal deliverability.
- Set KPIs and track email marketing metrics to measure the effectiveness of our email communications.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- 2+ years experience owning comprehensive email programs, ideally for a B2B company
- Experience with email design, email development, and executing email campaigns in Mailgun, Mailjet, or other ESPs
- Hands-on experience with email marketing and contact management tools and features such as segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, etc.
- Expertise in measuring and tracking the success of different email campaigns.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Some email coding knowledge (email HTML and/or MJML)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in additional languages (French, Spanish, German) will be considered a strong plus
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.