As a key member of the Intellum Sales Team, the Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for identifying, penetrating, and closing opportunities with key strategic accounts (Fortune 500, Medium-to-Large Enterprise, High-Tech, Fast-Moving Companies) within an assigned territory.
The Enterprise Account Executive must be able to navigate through large, complex organizations to access Senior Management/C-Suite individuals. This individual will do so by introducing new, innovative, and disruptive concepts in the Customer & Employee Education, Customer Success, and Sales arenas, ultimately positioning Intellum’s products and services as the catalyst for implementing these concepts.
- Rapidly develop an understanding of the challenges our buyers face and the unique ways in which Intellum solves them
- Master the tools and the ability to deliver relevant “use-case” demos on your own or through partnership with a Sales Engineer.
- Create, Qualify, Develop, Manage, and Close business from within your own pipeline
- Work qualified leads from marketing and customer success to identify and assess the feasibility of potential opportunities
- Identify stakeholders and decision makers and develop trust-based relationships that help convert opportunities to wins
- Develop opportunity timelines and ensure that deal milestones and deadlines are met
- Work closely with marketing to develop competitive analyses that improve the win ratio
- Work closely with the Intellum leadership team to develop strategies for meeting sales goals
- Manage multiple complex sales processes
- Track daily sales activity and client interactions
- Report on key success criteria to senior management
- Minimum 7+ years of selling complex SaaS/Software solutions into the B2B space.
- Proven sales success of achieving and/or over-achieving aggressive quotas.
- Experience selling into Fortune 500 and/or High Tech/High Growth Organizations.
- The ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization, especially C-Level
- A solution & value selling approach to sales and an entrepreneurial approach in all aspects of your career
- Willingness and ability to travel (25-40%)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and/or other SaaS applications
- A mastery of sales methodologies like Solution Selling, Value Selling, SPIN, or similar.
- Experience selling into Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and/or Customer Support organizations
- Experience with enterprise learning, talent management, or human capital management (HCM) systems. (preferred, not required)
- How many qualified leads (in the realm of success and company size) become opportunities? 30% (typically 5)
- How many qualified opportunities become sales? 30%
- Contribution to revenue (comp plan)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Occasional irregular work hours
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Extended time viewing a computer monitor
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching
- $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.
Intellum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.