Doctoralia is hiring!
We are a DocPlanner Group company, present in 15 countries, responsible for serving 30 million patients and processing over 3 million appointment schedules per month. Currently, it has more than 2 million health professionals at its base, with a total of 3 million patient evaluations. The company was founded in 2012 in Poland and now has a team of more than 1,300 employees in offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Bologna, Mexico City and Curitiba.
With a global mission to make the health experience more humane, it provides free medical appointments and appointments through its marketplace. Through telemedicine, it promotes online consultations and electronic prescription of medicines. In addition, it offers doctors and clinics a SaaS (Software as a Service) tool used to optimize patient management and flow. All professionals receive support from the team of advisors responsible for guiding them in the digital transformation of their practices.
Through the TuoTempo brand, the company offers a CRM with a more sophisticated set of optimization products for large healthcare institutions, such as hospitals and large clinics. Doctoralia Lab is the marketplace for scheduling exams that aims to offer complete health care to patients by continuing medical care.
To support it and make the activation flow for customers very clear we wanna hire a new specialist. The person we’re looking for needs to be an ambassador of integrations on each market. Key responsibilities will consist of:
- Managing advanced technical projects - integrations with external partners,
- Cooperating with business developers in the commercial process supporting it with technical expertise
- Helping out the sales and Customer Success team with any doubts/questions about the product.
To be more specific here’s a more detailed list of the actions you will take care of along the way:
- Managing integration process from the moment of signing a deal to successful activation
- Providing all necessary information and materials and establishing project plan
- Covering acceptance tests and assuring quality of new installations
- Supporting customers with new activations using internal tools
- Managing communication with CS and sales teams - providing all necessary informations and updating about developments
- Owning maintenance flow locally
- Handling issues coming to Service desk while using internal tools to verify requests (logs, reports, tools, monitoring)
- Active participation in further steps of the process (reporting to dev team, following up to CS/vendors)
- Proactively sharing feedback about possible improvements of the process and participating in investigation of root causes
As an Integrations Specialist, what you do will have an impact on real-life situations. You will be responsible for managing the technical process of developing, testing and activating integrations with 3rd party vendors. You’ll be the person to make something out of nothing and as an outcome make healthcare more human.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- 3-4 years of experience working as a support/technical expert with IT systems
- Experience with Web Services, Auth2, API Rest
- Experience in project management and leadership skills
- Experience with system integrations and API Rest
- Dealing with technical projects, meeting deadlines and setting expectations on the reasonable level
- Your a people’s person - know how to communicate both formally and informally with customers and 3rd party vendors to establish long-lasting relationships
- Your English is good enough to communicate (written and verbally) on a daily basis with international cross-functional team
- Bonus point: Experience in integrating with 3rd party systems
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are ambitious and open for changes,
- Never stop looking for innovations and improvements while understanding technical perspective,
- Have passion and love to share your knowledge with others
O que nós oferecemos?
- Salário fixo (a depender da senioridade)
- Vale-Refeição de R$25,75 por dia trabalhado
- Vale-Transporte (suspenso devido a pandemia)
- Assistência Médica Unimed (com co-participação de 30%)
- Assistência Odontológica
- Seguro de Vida em Grupo
- Aula de Yoga (agora on-line)
- Stock Options após 6 meses de casa (com 5 anos de carência/vesting)
- Banco de horas e jornada flexível
- Club de Parcerias com convênios e descontos
- Empréstimo Consignado via Creditas com desconto direto na folha de pagamento
- Programa de indicação de novos guerreiros (com bônus de até R$600 por indicação)
- Horário de trabalho: de segunda à sexta, dás 9h às 18h
- Local de trabalho: Curitiba (mas no momento devido a pandemia do COVID-19 estamos todos trabalhando remoto)
- Ambiente Startup de trabalho
- Participar de uma empresa internacional em estágio inicial no Brasil
- Grandes possibilidade reais de crescimento profissional