Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our current team consists of 900 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
We are looking for an Executive Business Assistant to work with our CEO. In this role, you will be toggling between various systems including Slack, Zoom, Monday.com, and Handbook to accomplish an array of tasks to make the executives’ life easier. You will be managing multiple priorities, juggling various responsibilities like scheduling internal and external meetings, editing documents, making restaurant reservations, researching and collecting information upon executives' requests, and many more ad hoc duties.
If you are perfect in time management, can keep a million things handled quickly and smoothly, and a communication champion, this one is for you!
What you will do:
- Support and assist our CEO and Executive Team in all daily administrative, management, and business activities;
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between management and their teams, including internal and external contacts, archiving and organizing information, updating Hostinger’s Handbook;
- Attend team staff meetings, track agenda, assist CEO to keep the team on course;
- Manage complex calendar including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations;
- Arranging internal 1on1 and group meetings between CEO and the team;
- Liaising with external parties across different time zones to arrange video conferences and calls;
- Draft internal and external communications on behalf of CEO;
- Make travel, hotel accommodation arrangements for conferences and business trips.
We expect that you:
- Have excellent English skills, both written and spoken (C1 - C2);
- Are detail-oriented and very well organized to manage multiple projects at once;
- Very tech-savvy (experience with Git is a bonus);
- Are resourceful and confident, with great problem-solving skills;
- Are flexible, eager to learn and with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Have the ability to work independently and quickly switch between different tasks;
- Your interpersonal skills and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff are strong;
- You are proficient with MS Office / GSuite (docs, sheets, calendar).
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment (Apple MacBook), training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Gross salary from 1300 Eur/month (depends on your experience);
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours.
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Take action. Apply now!