ABOUT THE JOB
BRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON’s extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.
We are seeking for a facial mocap artist to join our Mocap Department as soon as possible.
Role & Responsibilities
- Convert video facial motion to facial rigs through retargeting software.
- Run shots through the animation process to clean data and integrate into animation pipeline.
- Ensure the animations are clean and rigging and morph targets are ready to be integrated into the Unreal Engine pipeline.
- Work with rigging team to adapt updates into the workflow.
- Solve problems creatively.
- Participate in dailies, rounds and team reviews.
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the production schedule.
- Degree or Diploma in Visual and Media Artistry and/or relevant industry experience
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a strong artistic style and design sensibility
- 3+ years’ experience in Unreal development and pipeline/workflows in VFX, gaming and/or AI/AR/VR industry specializing in Facial Animation and Motion Capture.
- Professional experience animating life-like facial expressions, eye movements, micro expressions, and lip synching on 3D character models.
- Experience for real-time environment a plus
- Extensive experience capturing motion capture data from programs
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong collaborative mindset
- Desire to innovate towards efficient process
- Works well under pressure
- Efficient and detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation package, including Extended Health Benefits and Employee Family Assistance Program
- Holiday closure between Christmas and New Year
- 7 health days per year (prorated per any partial year, and/or contract length)