CASPERLABS, the developer of the Casper Network, provides professional services and support for organizations building on the Casper network. Guided by open source principles, we are committed to supporting the next wave of blockchain adoption among businesses and providing developers with a reliable and secure framework to build private, public and hybrid blockchain applications. Our team possesses deep enterprise technology experience, hailing from organizations including Google, Adobe, AWS, Dropbox and Microsoft.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join us! In this position, you will assist in the growth of the adoption of Casper's leading blockchain technology across Enterprise Partnerships, DeFi, Capital Markets, and Exchanges by developing unique solutions. You will work directly with global enterprises, partners, and exchanges on projects looking to adopt, partner with, or build on the Casper Network; integrating it with different technologies and other enterprise applications.
- Work with solutions architect and other members of the team to ideate software solutions for enterprise business applications using Casper blockchain technology.
- Design and develop client-side and server-side solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and great UX
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design where necessary
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role building highly available and scalable production services.
- Experience developing smart contract and working with blockchain technology is a plus.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js)
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Rust is a plus).
- Experience designing, building, and working with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Experience working with cloud services, such as AWS and S3
- Experience developing and maintaining web interfaces that are intuitive and delightful to use.
- Ability to deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion.
- Fully remote, work from home environment.
- Periodic in-person offsites globally (travel permitting).
- Employee Stock Option & Token Incentive programs.