Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
As a Full Stack Developer, Hers’s What You bring
- 5-8 years of software development experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Angular 5, Angular 8 and/ experience with React JS
- Experience with sellers quote configurable products (for eg. Salesforce CPQ, Apttus CPQ etc.) is a plus
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- As a Full Stack Developer ,Here’s What You will Do:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Working with Senior leadership and stakeholders to present ideas and solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design