Trantor, Inc., a leading provider of global software services, specializes in Business Intelligence, Software Security, and Web Services solutions. Trantor, Inc. has a proven and demonstrable track record of successful multi shore project delivery since its inception in 2009. Trantor, Inc. is a leading software development company with expertise in both Cloud-based and traditional applications. Trantor understands all aspects and challenges of software development from product and feature definition, though core product development and QA / deployment / ongoing maintenance. We have also developed our own product suite and integrated it into several market applications.
Why Working at Trantor:
- We value diverse perspectives and hire specifically to enrich our team with new ideas and experiences.
- Learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize team member growth and opportunity.
- We believe in open communication and in sharing opinions, not in micromanagement.
- We have a strong work ethic but value life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As a Full Stack Developer, Hers’s What You bring
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Working with Senior leadership and stakeholders to present ideas and solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIsTest software to ensure responsiveness and efficiencyTroubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection setting.
- 5-8 years of software development experience in java.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.Experience with Angular 5, Angular 8 and/or experience with React JS
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skillsGood understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail Organizational skills
We offer you a chance to join a highly motivated unit in a fast-growing and dynamic company, and challenging tasks and opportunities for your future career. Find out more at www.trantorinc.com Follow Trantor on LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/company/trantor/Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions