ABOUT THE JOB
BRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON’s extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.
Role & Responsibilities
- Help to define and maintain the look and quality of the stylized 3DFX in the show.
- Create FX Comp, Modeling 3D FX, Create Simulations and other FX techniques that reflect the designs to create a stylized world for the story.
- Work with concept artists, designers and senior creative team.
- Creative development of 3DFX using Unreal Engine 4 and other tools.
- Work with the Production team to define and meet the delivery schedule.
- Participate in creative reviews including department dailies and artist rounds.
- Coordinate with other departments for artistic integration into the project.
- Interpret and efficiently address feedback notes.
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the production schedule.
- Degree or Diploma in Film, Animation and/or relevant industry experience
- 2+ years of 3DFX experience in Visual Effects, Games or Animation
- Expertise in the Unreal Engine
- Expertise in Yeti or similar
- Expertise in Houdini, After Effects, Maya and Nuke
- Experience in Chaos, Niagara and Real Flow is an asset
- Strong sense of timing and appeal
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong collaborative mindset
- Desire to innovate towards efficient process
- Works well under pressure
- Efficient and detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills