DocPlanner is the leading global healthcare booking platform. We serve over 50 million patients and over 5 million bookings every month. The company boasts a team of more than 1.300 based across offices in Warsaw, Istanbul, Rome, Barcelona, Mexico City and Curitiba. With a mission to make the healthcare experience more human, we provide free doctors review and bookings for patients via our online marketplace. In addition, we offer doctors and clinics a SaaS tool used to optimize their patient flow, reduce no-show and digitalize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patients and ultimately improve healthcare experience outcomes!
With our most recent financing round (https://tinyurl.com/y2rxughd) we have ample resources to scale and reach our ambitious goals. For more information, visit us on www.docplanner.com/about-us
What are we looking for?
Someone with a customer centric vision mindset and background, senior international leadership experience, C-level profile, stakeholders relationship, data driven, project skills and enough energy to help us conquer our dreams and deliver the best customer experience through customer success.
What would you do?
- Work together with the VP of SaaS 4 Clinics to create and implement the Customer Success process, end-to-end, for all the countries
- Lead and manage, with local Country Managers, the S4C CS Team Leaders in all the countries
- Improve our onboarding implementation process, in order to deliver our client’s needs on time
- Implement customer experience indicators: NPS, CSAT, VOC and others
- Create and implement engagement processes and indicators for Customer and Users
What do you need to be part of the Docplanner team?
- Major degree, post-graduate will be a differential
- Experience of at least 3 years as a Leader (intl will be a differential)
- Desirable have worked in a Startup company
- Preferably have worked as CS Manager, CX Manager, Project Manager before
- Experience with indicators, dashboards, process management
- Fluent English (must have!)
- Advanced Spanish (will be a differential)
- Logical and Analytical Thinking
- Problem solving and results oriented
- Decision making but also hands-on
- PMI certificate (will be a differential)
- Negotiation skills
- B2B sales senior experience
What will you find?
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1300 of us on 4 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because.. no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through the highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Cool people - We get things done. We know our stuff. And have fun in the process =)
- International development opportunities - It’s challenging and fun. Yes, we tested that.