HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
HeliosX is dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a talented Graphic Designer to be part of our busy in-house creative team. You’ll have a real passion for design and communication, and a genuine desire to do brilliant work. Pushing creative standards across print and digital, working with all areas of the company.
It’s a fully remote position with occasional travel to our London headquarters.
- Develop creative concepts, constantly striving to improve the Dermatica MedExpress brands.
- Develop inventive, sophisticated and commercial designs for paid social ads, emails, organic social posts and influencers brief
- Confidently communicate your design rationale to your peers and stakeholders.
- Be an active member of our creative team, sharing your knowledge and contributing to the design culture within the wider company.
- Working closely with Growth teams (CRM, acquisition, marketing etc)
- Ideally, 6+ years experience, both agency and in-house.
- A portfolio of exciting work and evidence of creative thinking.
- Created digital assets for a range of platforms, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok.
- Knowledge of digital design, brand development and the creative process.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC suite. After Effects a bonus.
- A curious, passionate and self motivated attitude, open to new ways of working and learning
- Ability to work to deadlines and demonstrate a level of flexibility to ensure work is completed on time
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy
- You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment.
- A thirst for knowledge; keeping up to date with design trends and techniques.
- An eye for composition, colour, typography, movement and attention to detail.
- A stellar design portfolio that showcases your previous work.