HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for an experienced Head of Brand to lead all brand communications activities across our companies. In this role, you will be responsible for leading Content strategy, Social, and PR. This role reports directly to the CEO at HeliosX Group. This can be offered as a fully remote contract.
- Oversee the development of the brand communications strategy and a compelling, category-defining brand promise that drives preference for HeliosX over the competition.
- Own the brand voice and core messaging through the development of a holistic communication plan across multiple channels.
- Set targets and achieve increased brand awareness, measuring qualitative and quantitative KPIs.
- Design and coordinate all brand marketing communications, content and PR activities.
- Research consumer behaviours to continuously create new, engaging, and memorable brand experiences.
- Own and lead competitive analysis, customer experience and market data.
- Create and oversee the execution of content strategy for social channels (IG, YouTube and TikTok), blogs, and influencers marketing.
- Partner with external agencies and internal stakeholders (Growth, Clinical Product, and Design) to implement our brand strategy.
- Build and scale our processes, tools, and methods, working on a high-performance team
- 7+ years of demonstrated success building great brands and content (including 3+ years client-side).
- A proven track record of developing and scaling global brand communications, preferable for e-commerce/skincare/lifestyle consumer products.
- Deep understanding of the importance of compelling content to the brand experience.
- Excellent story-telling, copywriting, and content strategy skills.
- Strong knowledge of social media and PR.
- Data-driven, strategic, and analytical approach to brand management.
- Demonstrable experience partnering with PR agencies and leading or influencing internal teams.
- Demonstrable project management experience and a high level of organisation.
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Exceptional communication, prioritisation, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy.
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible, comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment.
- Excellent salary & bonus
- Equity scheme FOR ALL
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!