HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for an experienced Head of Brand to lead all brand activities across our companies. In this role, you will be responsible for building and evolving our brand’s distinctive identity, vision, promise, creative, voice, and positioning. You’ll join the leadership team and be a thought partner in company goal setting and strategic planning. This role reports directly to the CEO at HeliosX Group and can be offered as a fully remote contract
- Develop a brand strategy and a compelling, category-defining brand promise that drives preference for HeliosX over the competition.
- Build the brand voice and core messaging through the development of a holistic communication plan across multiple channels.
- Champion the brand visual identity system design inc. digital graphics, video production assets, packaging etc.
- Set targets and achieve increased brand awareness, measuring qualitative and quantitative KPIs.
- Research consumer behaviors to continuously create new, engaging, and memorable brand experiences.
- Own and lead competitive analysis, customer experience and market data.
- Design and coordinate all brand marketing communications and PR activities.
- Create and oversee the execution of content strategy for social channels (IG, YouTube and TikTok), blogs, and influencers marketing.
- Partner with external agencies and internal stakeholders (Growth, Clinical Product, and Design) to implement our brand strategy.
- Build and scale our processes, tools, and methods, working on a high-performance team
- 7+ years of demonstrated success building great brands (including 3+ years client-side).
- A proven track record of developing and scaling global brands, preferable for e-commerce/skincare/lifestyle consumer products.
- Deep understanding of the importance of compelling content and visual design to the brand experience.
- Excellent story-telling, copywriting, and content strategy skills.
- Ideally strong knowledge of social media and PR.
- Data-driven, strategic, and analytical approach to brand management.
- Demonstrable experience partnering with external agencies and leading or influencing internal teams.
- Solid knowledge of brand measurement techniques and research methods e.g. surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.
- Demonstrable project management experience and a high level of organization.
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy.
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment.
- A passion for Brand Marketing and up to date on the industry, tools, and methods.
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!