Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behavior and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground in over 100 markets to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distill this data using Natural Language Processing to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predict what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees partners with world-leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone, and L’Oreal.
Streetbees is looking for a marketing leader that comes from a B2B SaaS background who will have control of a $1M+ digital marketing budget and will work closely with sales management to hit revenue goals.
The Head of Digital Marketing will be planning integrated marketing campaigns using multiple marketing channels including paid social/search, web engagement, content, and digital advertising to hit MQL, pipeline, and revenue targets. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of inbound and outbound digital marketing efforts.
- Strategy; Work with sales management, founders, and ABM team to develop a marketing strategy that will compliment a high value, low volume enterprise sale and an account-based sales model - with a clear plan to drive business velocity to achieve our goals, putting in place a realistic budget to do so.
- Funnel; Focused on the buyer journey, the right person will generate awareness, education and interest from the target enterprise account list, nurture these prospects through the funnel with a smooth handover with sales and a continuous feedback loop.
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Oversee media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
- Coordinate with corporate marketing, field marketing and communications to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Reporting; Ability to deliver analysis and supporting visuals for business reviews, regular pipeline review meetings, and team-wide updates. Determining ROI and CAC on all channels, measuring effectiveness, and iterating to find the most effective method to attract new customers.
- Five years of online marketing experience, focused B2B SaaS
- Ability to combine digital channels from organic and paid to drive cost effective inbound success
- Experience working with platforms and SaaS tools that support CRM, marketing automation, marketing and web analytics, content management, and other types of marketing engagement
- Dealt with marketing budgets $1M + range
- Track record of building and managing high-impact nurture programs that deliver inbound MQLs
- Understand B2B SaaS metrics: Sales KPIs, inbound funnel optimization
- Analytical (data driven) with the ability to understand and interpret online metrics and data
- Experience of using marketing automation platforms
- Project management and prioritization; able to manage multiple projects at varying stages
- Familiarity with A/B testing and running growth experiments
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- Experience with reporting, creating ROI led strategies and using data analysis to make effective decisions
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A great opportunity to be a founding member of a newly established Marketing team and New York office under experienced management at a fast growing Series B tech startup
- Competitive salary
- A 20-day paid holiday allowance
- Medical, Dental, vision
- 401K with employer match
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Friday Catch-ups - to celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)