Transcosmos is a $2.5b leading BPO/Contact Centre provider of services. We employ over 45,000 staff in 160 locations worldwide.....and 2020 was a fantastic year of growth and expansion across all locations despite COVID!
You will head up the 'New Sales' division of the Sales dept, reporting to the VP Sales in the UK. You will have direct accountability for building the global Sales Team including regional Sales Managers and central lead generation functions to build on the already bulging sales pipeline and hunt amazing new logos for the transcosmos portfolio!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing winning bids within Contact Center/ End User Experience / Customer Experience solutions.
- Build key stakeholder relationships with transcosmos clients to generate new business opportunities
- Establish goals, analyse growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts and deliver to yearly budget set out every year
- Sales and account reporting responsibilities including weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews of sales and account division
- New business (logo) acquisition and hunting new business within current accounts.
- Build up the new business pipeline with the goal of winning multiple new business logos each year.
- Cross-sell and collaborate on global solutions with the wider transcosmos group.
- P&L responsibility in line with transcosmos Europe's annual business plan.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of consultative sales strategy.
- Strategize, recommend and consult with operations and support groups to leverage Transcosmos' capabilities to close sales deals.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop winning commercial solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have proven track in BPO/Contact Centre Sales (ideally CX solutions across EMEA and Philippines locations)
- Expert consultative selling approach to winning global RFP's (typically $3-6m pa)
- Driven approach to quickly building strong and lasting relationships with all levels including C-level executives within blue-chip companies across Telco, Retail and/or Aviation sectors.
- Previous success in building and leading effective end-to-end Sales teams (inc lead generation)
- Innovative team player with strong passion, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to drive growth through new business acquisition.
- Superb negotiation skills to close
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience