HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a Head of Influencers to lead all influencer marketing activities across our companies. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and growing influencer relationships with a focus on ROI. You’ll join the Growth leadership team and be a thought partner in goal setting and strategic planning.
- Set our influencer strategy in UK and US, long-term roadmap of initiatives to day to day delivery, including budget definition and activation plan
- Manage and grow strategic relations and long-term partnerships with macro & micro influencers across social channels (Youtube, Instagram, TikTok)
- Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to drive optimization and ensure campaigns are maximizing performance, hitting our CPA goals and meeting quarterly performance metrics
- Optimize end to end influencer on-boarding process and tools across data tracking and measurement
- Develop test plans for frequency, messaging, offering, segmentation and audience targeting
- Lead and mentor a lean in-house team of 2 influencer marketing managers with future scope to expand
- Build and scale our processes, tools, and methods
- Manage external vendors supporting our influencer marketing efforts, including influencer marketing agencies, talent agencies and freelancers
- Partner with internal stakeholders (Brand, Creative and Social) to implement our influencer strategy and create compelling influencer-led content
- Consistently research and experiment with the latest influencer marketing tools and trends. Maintain a pulse on marketing and influencer-focused campaigns across the skincare / healthcare / lifestyle industries
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, ideally building and scaling influencer/ brand partnership programs with a strong focus on ROI. Skincare/Lifestyle/Healthtech is a bonus
- Experience building influencer marketing programs from scratch is a HUGE bonus
- 2+ years of managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of social platforms like Instagram, You Tube, and TikTok and latest content trends
- Experienced working with Brand team on brand storytelling and creating compelling content for influencers that have driven significant growth
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of all marketing performance metrics such as CPA, CPM, LTV
- Demonstrable project management experience and a high level of organization.
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment
- Nice to have: US experience as well as UK
- Excellent salary & bonus
- Equity scheme FOR ALL
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Snacks and socials
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!