Dev.Pro was founded as a successful combination of entrepreneurship and technologies, bringing together the strength of American business vision and Ukrainian engineering. Over 9 years, we have helped numerous technology-driven companies develop their innovative software products and expand their businesses.
We have grown to 500 people organically and along with the expansion of our existing accounts and referrals from happy clients. It is high time for us to build a strong Marketing department and we are looking for a strong leader in this direction.
Reporting to the company President, you will be able to setup the marketing process in the company from scratch, take ownership of Dev.Pro online presence and customer acquisition programs, provide input in the strategic planning cycle with the Top Management, and lead Marketing and Sales teams towards key objectives.
Qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years in marketing (5+ years in IT outsourcing)
- Strong understanding of key marketing concepts, such as market segmentation, value proposition, differentiation, buyer journey, branding, messaging, etc.
- Experience in building marketing strategy and action plans, for promotion of B2B technical services (IT outsourcing or similar)
- Strong experience in digital marketing, content-driven lead generation, omni-channel campaigns
- Proven experience in lead generation, measurable KPIs and ROI
- Experience in using MarTech tools (CRM, Digital Marketing, analytics)
- Experience in managing teams of 5+ people
- Expert level in written English. Advance spoken English
- Comfortable with public speaking on video and in person
Nice to have:
- Creative thinking applied to processes and strategies
- Great problem solving skills, analytical and methodical approach
- Result-oriented, data driven approach
- Good self-organization skills, high level of autonomy and independence
- Being comfortable with uncertainty and rapidly changing priorities
Active Personal Responsibilities
- Drive corporate brand and identity establishment
- In collaboration with sales and business leaders, define marketing strategy: target market segments, key offerings, value proposition, messaging
- Conduct target market analysis, industry trends research, competitor audit. Apply insights towards optimizing value proposition, differentiation, messaging
- Develop actionable plan for brand promotion and lead generation (channels, campaigns, budgets and ROI targets)
- Hire and manage members of the marketing team (10-20 people)
- Coordinate with the Sales team on objectives, leads, ROI on marketing activities
- Coordinate with the Recruitment team regarding marketing support for recruitment objectives
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral: website, sales presentations, expertise briefs, case studies
- Maintain company presence on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, DOU)
- Develop and execute on digital advertising strategies (PPC, SEO) to attract Website traffic, convert traffic to leads
- Create content and content-driven lead generation campaigns
- Digital media channels - advertising, cross-linking
- Lead generation campaigns (using omni-channel approach)
- Track marketing KPIs and optimizing activities to improve outcomes, executive reporting
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, workshops.
✅ Healthcare: medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
✅ 18-20 paid time off days per year, 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year