HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To maintain this trajectory, we’re searching for an experienced Head of Performance Marketing to lead all paid acquisition activities across our brands. In this role you will be responsible for building and leading a world class performance marketing function and driving the strategy, budget, and execution of new customer acquisition through all forms of media, focusing intensely on quantitative analytics. You’ll join the leadership team and be a thought partner in company goal setting and strategic planning. This role reports directly to the VP Growth at HeliosX Group.
- Direct the channel strategy, management and budget allocation across the performance marketing mix, including paid social, search, display, shopping ads, affiliates, connected TV, podcasts & more.
- Own global business metrics hit and exceed user acquisition targets with an eye toward cost-efficient growth and improving LTV:CAC.
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the channel mix.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to lower CAC and increase conversions.
- Leverage performance marketing analytics to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and identify opportunities for growth.
- Implement marketing attribution capabilities inc. media mix modeling and multi-touch attribution as well as build out and advancement of these capabilities for use in planning and day-to-day channel management.
- Hire, manage and mentor a team of best-in-class performance marketeers.
- Create a culture of excellence and a clear system for understanding business priorities, aligning to them and being accountable for delivering results.
- Establish quarterly OKRs for all paid channels and ensure that the team has a robust strategy in place to deliver.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across growth, branding, product and analytics
- 6+ years of Performance Marketing across multiple channels (FB, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat, Search, Display etc) is a must.
- A successful track record of building and executing growth strategies with multi-million budgets for start-up and/or hyper-growth consumer products.
- 3+ years experience in managing, coaching, and scaling high-performance marketing teams.
- In-depth knowledge of the technology, processes and analytical tools involved in running high-spending paid campaigns.
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Solid strategic and analytical skills, and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets.
- Strong in copywriting & visual design.
- Extensive experience in managing and inspiring high performance teams to output their best work to drive toward common goals.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy.
- Selfstarter, forward thinking, innovative and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment.
- A passion for Marketing. Up to date on the industry, digital platforms, and changes as they roll out.
- Nice to have - Experience with US market growth
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!