Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behavior and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground in over 100 markets to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using Natural Language Processing to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predict what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees partners with world leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
We are now looking for a Head of Sales to lead our growing sales team. In this role you will have full P&L ownership managing a team of sales and lead generation representatives. You will also work closely with marketing to ensure Streetbees is always top of mind with key client stakeholders.
At Streetbees in the US, your company benefits will include:
• A great opportunity to be a founding member of a newly established Client Partner team and US office under experienced management at a fast growing Series B tech startup
• Competitive salary and commission scheme
• A 20-day paid holiday allowance
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401K with employer match
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
• Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law
MAKING THE WORLD MORE INTELLIGENT.Businesses need data to grow. We make data accessible by directly connecting companies who need intelligence with people who have access to it. In real-time. Anywhere in the world.We’re a small dedicated team based in East London passionate about ...