IPEX is one of the North American leading providers of advanced plastic piping systems. Our mission is to shape a better tomorrow by connecting people with water and energy.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a strategic HR Business Partner. This role can be based in Canada or the US, and reports to the Director, Human Resources & Change Management.
Do not miss the opportunity to join a broad family of people-centric professionals, thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters! Job Summary
We are currently looking for a strategic HR Business Partner who has a passion for building positive relationships in facilitating HR strategies across their client groups. The HRBP will interact with all levels of the organization to help drive an effective delivery of HR services and support the North American Sales function as a primary client group in reaching their business goals. Principal Responsibilities
- Serves as a trusted advisor to leadership in matters related to talent development, organizational performance, engagement and culture, leadership, strategic planning, and employee engagement.
- Provides strategic insight into people data, guiding business leaders through workforce planning and effective people strategies, supporting strategic business objectives.
- Partners with the Director of Talent Management to deliver strategic capability development, leadership development, succession, and people performance
- Engages with Employee Relations to address complex issues and implement appropriate actions
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR COEs and with business leaders to help develop people and organization solutions and programs
- Aligns organizational workforce plans with Recruiting planning processes.
- Acts as a trusted advisor and mentor to the senior client group leadership team. Builds deep client relationships.
- Represents and advocates for client group needs in enterprise-wide HR program development and implementation.
- Partners with senior client group leaders to craft organizational structure, job roles, and talent management processes to drive business unit performance.
- Serves as a champion for the use of change management standard methodologies across the organization.
- Demonstrates understanding of the strategic direction of the organization.
- 7 – 10 years in an HR function or HR Generalist position
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in HR, Business, Industrial Relations, Organizational Development, or related field.
- CHRP/CHRL is an asset
- Proficiency with HR information systems (Workday preferred) and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Progressive HR business experience, including proven experience in understanding employee relations issues
- Experience supporting and influencing Sales departments/client group
- Experience in analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Centers of Excellence and with business leaders
- Strong communication skills in English (French is an asset)
IPEX is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability. Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for IPEX jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact HR at HR@ipexna.com