The Implementation Consultant is passionate about designing and implementing amazing user experiences. As an expert on the Intellum platform and Method, the Implementation Consultant will guide customers through the implementation process in a way that maximizes their investment. They will help create the platform strategy and then work with the customer and members of the Intellum team to execute that strategy.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of a client implementation from initial internal hand-off from our sales team to installation, system configuration, training and testing.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the Exceed platform, architecture, and integrations to meet client needs
- Leverage the Intellum Method for helping customers adopt and extract value from Intellum products
- Based on expert knowledge of the platform, provide strategy on how best to utilize the platform to support customers’ business objectives– employee training and/or customer education
- Partner with Sales to facilitate a smooth process from Sales to Implementation
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager to help new customers transition from Implementation and existing customers execute on larger post-implementation projects
- Partner with Training and Documentation teams to monitor and improve assets
- Work with our Product Management, Product Engineering and Support team to resolve issues that occur during the implementation.
- Accurately record implementation project progress including time recording
- Facilitate discovery and requirements analysis sessions with customers
- Track and report project metrics to the Project Manager to ensure project success and mitigate risk
- Complete an effective hand-off from implementation to Customer Success Manager and to other internal groups at the end of the customer implementation.
- 2+ years experience as an LMS administrator
- 2+ years instructional design and/or training experience
- SaaS software experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Must be a team player
- Customer facing andor training experience is a plus
- Total time from implementation kickoff to site launch
- Implementation rating
- Successful risk management and mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Occasional irregular work hours
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Extended time viewing a computer monitor
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching
- $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.
Intellum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.