What you’ll do
You will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- Reach assigned sales target
- Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
- Master knowledge on one or several core products.
- Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation call from those subjects.
- 1-2 years of customer care & sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- Native level of Turkish
- Advanced level of English
- Target and Sales - Oriented, used to KPI'S
- Verbal skills – Articulate, clear and friendly tone in a neutral accent without dead air
- Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements
- Ability to maintain and manage active engagement during communications
- Capable of managing communication flow and direction
- Knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
- Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Excellent research skills with proficiency in the usage of ‘search’ function
- Adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery
- Team player that is willing to make adaptations for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities
- Goal orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement
- Fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs
- Capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value add in solutions offered
- Capable of effectively utilizing product benefits to drive customer desire to buy
- Capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value
- Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance
- Full-time position (39hs/week), from Monday to Friday
- Competitive Salary
- A permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development