Crypto.com is seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. You will be responsible for building your own influencer campaigns, leading negotiations, closing prospects, and executing retention initiatives to ensure the business objectives of the influencer program are met.
Additionally, the Influencer Marketing Specialist will contribute to the development and education of the greater team on best practices and technologies. A team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and knows the influencers world.
- Research and identify key influencers within designated verticals (US & EU)
- Drafting and closing influencer agreements
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns in key markets (US & EU,)
- Be in charge of building and managing your pipeline to ensure the achievement of set objectives.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your influencers.
- Manage analytical tools to track and evaluate performance - Achieve coverage ROI & target
- Lead daily, weekly and monthly reporting on results (posts, reach, traffic, conversions etc)
- Provide feedback and monitor influencer activity and proactively provide content ideas for influencers.
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate construct creative briefs for influencers
- Liaise with the community team and external agencies to lead negotiations, close prospects, and execute retention initiatives to ensure the business objectives of the influencer program are met.
- Be an effective self-starter and ensure all campaigns are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented
- A solid understanding of blockchain technology and crypto space is required
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or any related discipline
- At least 3+ years of experiences in influencer marketing
- Based in ET time zone
- Proven ability to work remotely and excel with limited supervision.
- Demonstrable track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with influencers (preferably managing crypto influencers), e.g., examples of acquiring influencers, driving business results with influencers, drafting documentation & agreements;
- Advanced knowledge of social media trends and technology as well as how these can be used to identify and build relationships with best-fit influencers. Eg, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. The role involves liaising with colleagues, influencers, and management across territories, so strong written and verbal skills are paramount
- Competitive salary;
- International team;
- Great development opportunities
- Medical insurance