We invite a skilled and enthusiastic Recruiter to join our team and contribute to the development of our newest initiative — mentorship programs. As professional development is one of our core values, we are looking for a person who will help us launch programs for specialists who are interested in changing their career paths between engineering, test, managerial, and other tracks. Another area of activity for this position is warm pool of candidates formation.
Warm pool is a long-term recruiting that provides an opportunity for a candidate to pass a technical interview and the Career Planning procedure even if we do not have any open positions for them yet. Warm Pool helps to expand recruiters' networking and create long-term relationships with external candidates and with managers within the company.
Qualifications and experience:
• 2+ years of relevant experience as an IT recruiter
• Ability to lead the full cycle recruitment process
• Understanding of software development company functions, solid understanding of technical terminology
• Knowledge of various recruiting tools
• Wide networking and good understanding of the local IT community
• Intermediate English
Nice to have:
• Experience with the Google suite of products and MS Office tools
• Experience with recruitment process automation tools and applicant tracking systems
• Work with positions of different levels (from Associate to Senior) and various technologies
• Use traditional and experimental methods to find the best candidates
• Closely collaborate with other teams to identify job requirements and develop effective position profiles
• Develop dynamic relationships with hiring managers and candidates to find the best talent
• Manage candidate interviews and test tasks, maintain data integrity within the applicant tracking system
• Report on and gather statistics on the recruitment process and improve it
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, workshops.
✅ Healthcare: medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
✅ 18-20 paid time off days per year, 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
Your career: get it right with Dev.Pro!Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company, founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kiev, Dnipro and Charlotte. Dev.Pro helps tech companies to become industry leaders! Dev.Pro successfully works on projects of various size and com...