PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Berlin, Paris, Vienna, Amsterdam and Tokyo. We work on international markets and we are backed by world-class investors. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy and an international team and business.
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated International Expansion Manager who’s ready to join a fast growing and international team, and work directly with the VP Business Development as well as the CEO to help us expand faster internationally. You are at the center of our external growth strategy, manage a portfolio of target countries and own the business launch process for these countries.
Your daily bread
Business Development / Enterprise Sales
- Identify local key stakeholders, network and build solid, lasting relationships with a diverse network of companies across Europe in order to create business partnerships.
- Pitch to prospective clients PriceHubble unique solutions during online/offline demos.
- Represent PriceHubble at meetings, conferences and trade fairs in order to increase PriceHubble visibility in new countries.
- Coordinate and support the different internal stakeholders (Data, Product...) to ensure timely launch of our products in new countries.
- Prepare market/competition analyses as well as deal memos necessary to support the investment/business decisions for PriceHubble senior management.
- 2 to 4 years experience in Business Development or Consulting
- Self-starter with strong ability to use initiative and drive your own ideas.
- An ability to source, build and maintain good relationships with clients, prospects and partners
- Excellent communication skills: you enjoy picking up the phone, writing e-mails, carrying out video chats or holding personal meetings in order to inspire your customers with your committed communication and attitude
- Solid analytic skills and ability to build commercial & strategic presentations
- Fluency in both Italian and English (additional languages appreciated)
- Willingness to travel when required
- Curiosity for the startup & tech environment, passion, ambition
- Keen interest in real estate, the software world and/or new technologies (AI, Big Data…)
On top of joining a team of ambitious, benevolent and diverse people you will also enjoy our benefits:
Flexible work hours,
casual startup environment,
Well-located offices (Paris Sentier),
fresh organic fruits at will, and more!