Become a part of our 24/7 DevOps team and contribute to the next large project in the restaurant technology industry! Our client is a major player in the Point-of-Sale domain in the US market. We are looking to complement our support team to make the system more reliable and operational. By joining our engineering operation team, you will be supporting infrastructure and working with AWS and automatization tools, communicating with development and engineering teams. What’s in it for you?
• Work with various Amazon Web Services components and expand your expertise
• Join a product that partners with world-leading brands (such as Taco Bell and Whataburger)
• Work with a modern technology stack (Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, VictorOps, etc.)
Qualifications and experience:
• Intermediate English and good communication skills
• Experience with Windows and Linux Servers administration
• Experience with user management tools (AD, GPO)
• Understanding of principles of Cloud-based infrastructure
• Strong logical thinking
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of GIT
• Basic knowledge of AWS
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience with Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with MongoDB
This role offers rotational work in shifts of 8 hours (days/evenings/nights/ weekends) as a part of our 24/7 team, supporting servers and infrastructure based on AWS mostly for one of the largest QSR Networks in the US.
Your duties will include alarm cause investigation, fixing, performing deployments, access management, AWS related tasks, and automatization.
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, workshops.
✅ Healthcare: medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
✅ 18-20 paid time off days per year, 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
Your career: get it right with Dev.Pro!Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company, founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kiev, Dnipro and Charlotte. Dev.Pro helps tech companies to become industry leaders! Dev.Pro successfully works on projects of various size and com...