Who are we
SaaStock is a global community of SaaS founders, executives, and investors. Our mission is to make a real difference to the lives and companies of the SaaS community which is facilitated through online and in person conferences, media and distribution channels, and our founder only membership.
We have helped more b2b SaaS companies expand through global markets, build pipelines, build their brands, and distribute content than any other SaaS media company worldwide.
Aside from living our mission every day we also like to have fun, with a young, ambitious and hardworking team. Our values of accountability, teamwork, resilience, adaptability, and curiosity can be seen every day as part of our DNA.
We are looking for a junior project manager to help ensure seamless partnership relations and delivery of key customer projects.
You will work closely with the Managing Director and Head of Events and will play a crucial role in helping ensure success for our partners.
- Manage a large portfolio of SaaStock partners including Google Cloud, AWS, and Salesforce all with a diverse range of needs and objectives.
- Become a trusted advisor to our partners and help manage every aspect of the post-sales relationship.
- Be the partner's voice internally and provide feedback on how we can better serve their needs.
- Aid in the end to end project management of webinars and other events that have been sold to partners and are production managed by SaaStock
- Ensure complete delivery of all items sold to partners by the partnership team
- Close collaboration with our marketing, sales and operations teams on all things partner related
- Maximise the value our customers can generate through SaaStock’s global events and help them achieve RoI.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and new event features, to advise customers on how best to succeed based on their specific needs.
- Ideally 2+ years experience in a client/partner management role (SaaS/Event experience preferred)
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion and curiosity for fast-paced technology
- Clear communicator with a deep sense of empathy
- A self-starter who loves problem solving and teamwork
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Native or Fluent speaking in English
- Competitive salary
- 4 day week company structure (Fridays off)
- Fully remote work (with potential to moving to hybrid model in Q3 2022 if successful candidate is London based)
- Opportunity to progress, influence and shape the business
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension contribution