Established in 1966, TRANSCOSMOS are a large $2B BPO group which provide expert Customer and IT Support solutions across a variety of different industries, such as Automotive & Logistics, Computer Software and Video Gaming Entertainment. Today we employ over 40,000 staff worldwide across 160 locations in over 35 different countries.
You will be mainly responsible for retaining and developing client relationships in order to generate new revenue streams, and work passionately to achieve business and Sales goals. The ideal applicant possesses strong people skills and customer service/administrative skills along with considerable commercial experience within a previous BPO Sales role.
Position is fully remote on Hungarian territory.
- The Key Account Manager works as part of the Sales team aligned to the overall performance and growth.
- Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
- Developing strong relationships clients and colleagues (KPI: Strong network in place & people development is evident)
- Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
- Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
The role holder will act as, and be seen as, a respected and trusted strategic adviser to the clients for all Transcosmos services with specific focus on their own designated client base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take all necessary measures to gain a full understanding of the client’s business, their issues, opportunities and objectives
- Take responsibility for building and managing a strong working relationship across all levels of the clients business and build the trust of the client through clear direction, honesty and integrity
- Strive to produce engaging and effective creative solutions by working closely with Transcosmos colleagues. Understand the value of a creative idea and managing the clients expectations to deliver the best results
- Ensuring that the services being delivered for the client/s are documented within the Customer Portfolio, and developing and publishing relevant service based case studies
- Ensure that all work developed and presented is relevant, on brief and in keeping with the client’s brand objectives. Communicate to clients any changes that may have occurred that will affect service delivery
- Previous commercial experience within Sales/Account Management
- Prior experience within the BPO industry a must
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders
- Determined and consultative approach
- Basic/Intermediate understanding of Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- International travel may be required