Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
We are looking for a Labeling Project Manager to join our team in the USA. The Labeling Project Manager is responsible for the management of the development and localization of final packaging and labelling deliverables.
This position can be based in one of our US offices or be fully remote (must be based in the US).
- Client - Facing Project Management, effectively lead artwork projects from start to final delivery, delegating project work and tracking to completion, ensuring all labeling timelines are met, attend client/project meetings
- Manage capacity and delegate project work to assigned project coordinators, specialists, and coordinate activities with project team members according to defined scope, budget, and timeline
- Act as interface with clients on project kick-offs, status, reviews, and escalation of issues; collaborate with external cross-functional teams
- As responsible for the final quality of the deliverables, communicate quality issues, process deviations and risks
- Air Table Pre-Production Tracker: Creation and Tracking of all project related tasks, responsible for creating task deadlines- assignment of & delegating tasks. Ensures all dates are met as set forth in pre-prod
- Responsible for Project Manager Training Manual
- Works in Client systems - responsible for all Project Related Tasks - Final Documentation and capturing needed approvals in Master Control or daVinci
- Facilitate Final Delivery of all Artwork in OD in prep for BB - collection from specialists
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant medical device or pharmaceutical labelling and/or project management experience
- Experience in scoping artwork projects
- This role requires domestic travel
- Fluent English at native-speaker level
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Endurance and tenacity to work on complex, detailed projects through completion
- Knowledge of Medical Device documentation development activities
- Ability to develop project plans and schedules
- Skilled in Adobe Acrobat and MS Office
Amplexor offers a comprehensive benefits package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options (range of $6,000 to $14,000 depending on election and coverage levels).
- Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% employee contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefits package, Amplexor also offers the following time off:
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
- Nine paid holidays per year.