Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- As a AEM Developer ,here's what you do:
- Work directly within the AEM development team on a day to day basis on real world deliverables
- Understand and advise on solutions for the current pain points, environment architecture, deployment processes (Development to production).
- Provide 1:1 training to individual members of the team to up-skill and educate (ensuring expert knowledge within the team)
Education - AEM Certified developer
As a AEM Developer ,here's what you will Bring
- Overall relevant experience of 6+ years on AEM with minimum 1.5 years on AEM 6.5
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows customization, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. ·
- Significant hands-on design experience on concepts like OSGi, Apache Sling, Sightly (HTL), Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Must Have worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Have worked on Agile methodogy, User administration and Microservices
- Ability to translate business requirements into AEM specific implementation designs (components, content models, security models, workflows and templates)
- Extensive experience in developing AEM Custom Components and modify out of the box components and performs related design and code reviews.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, Editable templates.
- Strong Java programming foundation and experience with OSGi bundles, Knowledge on workflows ,Sling servlet, REST, JSON
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI