Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Plan and Perform functional, regression, systems & integration test cycles.
- Build test automation for functional testing.
- Build scripts and test hooks into development environment to enhance testing framework.
- Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution
- Communicate with Business/Systems Analysts and Developers to understand/clarify requirements
- Identify, report, and manage defects in defect tracking system
- Provide testing status reports per Project requirements and provide input to the Project Plans and Processes
- Identify and communicate risks to Project team
- Participate in collection and review of quantitative data related to software testing and development activities for measurement and analysis as required
- Participate in PPQA reviews and audits of project activities and work products to ensure compliance with documented plans, procedures, and standards as required
- Participate in systems requirement reviews and team meetings when necessary
- Maintain Project’s test documentation
- Participating in production issue troubleshoot and debug when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- 6+ years’ experience with software quality assurance required.
- Strong experience with software testing and automation frameworks/techniques.
- Strong understanding of .NET applications, C#, web application in ASP.NET MVC, REST API, and Windows Service.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of tools like: Azure DevOps, Selenium Webdriver, nUnit and others..
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL with Microsoft SQL Server for creating/modifying queries.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API service, JSON and XML.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile SCRUM methodologies and tools like JIRA.