CASPERLABS, the developer of the Casper Network, provides professional services and support for organizations building on the Casper network. Guided by open source principles, we are committed to supporting the next wave of blockchain adoption among businesses and providing developers with a reliable and secure framework to build private, public and hybrid blockchain applications. Our team possesses deep enterprise technology experience, hailing from organizations including Google, Adobe, AWS, Dropbox and Microsoft.
As a member of the CasperLabs team, you will provide excellent technical support to our validators to install, setup, maintain, test, and operate the node. You will utilize your excellent communication skills to interact with the validators and your advanced technical knowledge to identify their issues and provide technical solutions. You will identify opportunities and develop scalable solutions. You have an eye to recognize new features based on your customer interaction and have the ability to work with the core development team to get those prioritized.
- Primary contact to communicate with the validators regularly for the testnet as well as Mainnet, and provide technical assistance to them to install, setup, maintain, test, and operate the node.
- Closely monitor Discord, Telegram and other channels with the validators to provide them necessary assistance and give them regular updates.
- Identify users’ pain points, develop features to improve user experience and get those features prioritized through project management and core developer team.
- Identify scalable solutions to user issues by creating example scripts, videos and improving the technical documentation.
- Prepare and give demos for best practices, and features in community calls, and other such engagements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Rust, C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
- Experience with monitoring and aggregating systems, such as Prometheus, Graphite, etc, and visualizing systems such as Grafana.
- Experience with version control systems such at Git, Perforce, etc.
- Experience with log aggregator systems such as ELK, Splunk, etc.
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with a cloud based infrastructure platform (i.e. AWS).
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Experience with containerization
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Travis, Drone, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Fully remote, work from home environment.
- Periodic in-person offsites globally (travel permitting).
- Employee Stock Option & Token Incentive programs.