CDR Maguire Inc., a national multi-disciplinary emergency management and engineering firm, is seeking Logistics Section Chiefs qualified according to the National Qualification System (NQS) for deployment opportunity on the west coast. Logistics Section Chief shall be responsible for supporting the overall incident operation.
1. Manage logistical needs across different mission areas for incidents including protection, prevention, mitigation, response, and recovery.
2. Provides facilities, services, people, and materials in support of the incident
3. Advises the Incident Commander (IC) on all matters relating to logistics planning, facilities, communications, ordering, receipt, storage, transport, and onward movement of goods, services, and personnel
4. Coordinates logistics at the local level
5. Establishes or transitions into the Logistics Section
6. Supervises and configures section to support operations with branches, divisions, groups, and units as necessary
7. Supports or participates in the Incident Action Plan (IAP) process as necessary
9.Completion of the following is preferred:
10. Preference for completion of one of the following training:
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.
Founded in 1938, CDR Maguire began as an engineering firm on the cornerstone of innovation and alternative delivery solutions. With offices across the nation, the firm has expanded to provide engineering consulting services, emergency management solutions, and disaster health and medical services...