Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
Key Responsibilities: As a Senior QA with 3-4 years of experience in Manual Testing, should be able to take ownership of Create Test Strategy / Test Plan Perform all QC, QA & Testing related tasks Create/Execute manual test scenarios, test cases, analyze results, report and track defects, verify fixes and work to resolve issues Track/Maintain/Update regression suite to ensure better test coverage & high quality releases Participate regularly in all product and project meetings with the customer as needed Provide daily status report and RCA for the Bugs Interact with Product Owner to understand the requirements. Interact with Stake holders to get the Issues resolved.
• 3-4 Years of experience with Manual Testing, Strong QC and QA concepts Exploratory testing Experience in Functional, User Interface, API Testing Experience in Database Testing and writing SQL Queries Test Case designing Defect reporting Experience using issue management tools like Jira Sound knowledge of Defect Management Cycle and other QC metrics Experience working with Test Management tools Experienced in Web and Client Server application testing Proven expertise in improving testing methodologies through out of the box innovations Web services and White box testing experience Awareness of SDLC and STLC stages Good documentation & communication skills
Good to Have Skills: Hands-on experience of any scripting languages
Role Expectation Flexibility to work in US hours as per project needs Willing and able to work extra hours as required by workload and deadlines