Dev.Pro was founded as a successful combination of entrepreneurship and technologies, bringing together the strength of American business vision and Ukrainian engineering. Over 9 years, we have helped numerous technology-driven companies develop their innovative software products and expand their businesses.
We have grown to 500 people organically and along with the expansion of our existing accounts and referrals from happy clients. It is high time for us to build a strong Marketing department and we are looking for strong contributors in this new direction.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will impact how Dev.Pro reaches out to its target audience and potential clients, what value our content brings to them and how our company’s expertise is projected onto our social media presence. You will act as a liaison for multiple departments and team members to gather relevant information and execute on planned campaigns ensuring their effectiveness.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years in marketing, 3+ years in IT outsourcing
- Understanding of key marketing concepts, such as market segmentation, value proposition, differentiation, buyer journeys, branding, messaging, etc.
- Strong experience in lead generation, specifically using digital marketing methods, content-driven, omni-channel for promotion of B2B technical services (IT outsourcing or similar)
- Experience in organizing online (webinars, trainings) or in-person events (round tables, trainings, conferences)
- Experience in using MarTech tools (CRM, Digital Marketing, analytics)
- Understanding and experience of using measurable KPIs and ROI metrics to optimize campaign efficiency
- Advance written English. Upper-Intermediate spoken English. Experience interacting with native speakers
Nice to have:
- Ability to think creatively, methodically find solutions to new problems and unclear situations
- Being organized, result-oriented
- Using data driven approach, analytical and creative thinking
- Create ideas for lead gen campaigns, leveraging omni-channel approach (Content, Message, Event + PPC/SMM + Email/Call/Mail)
- Plan and execute on Account Based Marketing: lead gen campaign for specific accounts (hyper targeted messaging and outreach mechanisms)
- Nurture campaigns for qualified target contacts in the long-term pipeline (brand perception, and call to action based on timing)
- Map campaign coverage (type of content or message, channels to be used to deliver it) to buyer personas and buyer journey flow
- Conduct target market analyses, industry trends research, competitor audit. Apply insights to optimizing the campaign plan for value prop, differentiation
Execute brand building and lead gen campaigns
- Coordinate with Content Writers to create content for specific campaigns (downloadable materials, cover emails, specialized pitch decks)
- Coordinate with Data Research team to segment existing data on prospects for purposes of the campaign, mine additional targets
- Coordinate with Revenue Operations Manager to setup the cadences of automated activities, and tracking KPIs of the campaign from top to bottom of the funnel
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing Specialists to run email blasts, PPC campaigns, media ads
- Collaborate with Engineering specialists for content substance, lead qualification, initial responses to prospect questions
- Cooperate with Sales Managers for hand-off of the leads process, track efficiency of the leads, and optimize lead gen targeting and qualification
- Keep campaigns on track with project management, achieve target schedule and budget
- Report campaign productivity and ROI metrics
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, workshops.
✅ Healthcare: medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
✅ 18-20 paid time off days per year, 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year