PriceHubble is a proptech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyze a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the-art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Vienna, and Tokyo. We work on international markets, are backed by world-class investors and treasure a startup environment with low bureaucracy, high autonomy and focus on getting things done.
As a member of the marketing team and part of the design guild, you will be responsible for delivering consistent and elegant marketing materials, based on our corporate guidelines, as well as help shape and improve our CI/CD.
Your daily bread:
- You will be working collaboratively with the design, communication and Marketing teams to help produce all types of marketing materials: website, landing pages, ads, infographics, advertorials, case studies, brochures, posters, infographics, rollups, business cards, social media graphics, etc.
- You create or adapt templates for presentations, illustrations and videos
- You help sustain and create the corporate CI/CD guide and marketing materials portal
- You will be the go-to-person for all non-product related design questions and support local offices with their requests
- 3-5+ years of experience in similar position
- You have excellent design skills and a strong visual eye for detail
- You are well-versed in producing all kinds of marketing materials: ads, case studies, brochures, posters, infographics, rollups, business cards, etc
- You enjoy working collaboratively with designers and business people
- You are skilled in Adobe Suite or Figma
- You can work independently, get things done and are a clear and effective communicator, also without words
- You have sound judgment and stay calm under pressure
- You are comfortable working in English. German or French is a plus
- Illustrations and/or video-making is a plus
Flexible work hours
Casual dress code
Free snacks, fruits, coffee, beers, soda